Celkha replied

295 weeks ago

Taxi 5 Full Movie Download 1080p Hd > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A police officer who's transfered in the police of Marseille gets assigned to take down a group of Italian robbers who drive the powerfull Ferrari's with the older niece of Daniel, a terrible driver who gets the legendary white taxi.
It was like stealing a candy to a child. I was really excited to watch this movie because I loved all the Taxi movies until now, and actually, the begining of taxi 5 is really great (have the fast&amp;furious feeling) but them the interest and quality of the story decreases after every single minute… believe in me if you want to keep your good memories from that movies, please don&#39;t watch this movie, because it will be the most boring movie, with no funny fails that you will see!<br/><br/>The only reason that I did&#39;t gave one star, it&#39;s because I keep respect for the old taxi movies.
This movie is a waste of time and money. Very poor and simplistic jokes, with feces being thrown away (is this funny??!!!!), midgets, and fat women. No ideas, poor car chases (especially compared with the fast and furious)… Bad actors, bad screenplay, bad filming, stereotypical parts, just a crap..

a5c7b9f00b
Nightblind: Beneath the Alien Plains full movie download mp4Unbelief movie in tamil dubbed downloadCoronado download movie freeThe Inglorious Bastards download movie freeThe Just torrentSaving for the Day full movie online freeTown Challenge full movie 720p downloadThe First full movie hd 1080pthe Transporter 3 full movie download in hindiFugazi in hindi movie download
Please log in to post a reply.